There are few absolutes that every BMX rider needs. Among all the necessary kinds of stuff like BMX Helmets etc, BMX shoes are one of the high demands. As one cannot ride a bike while wearing daily casual shoes or in sandals/flip flops. Hence, for a faster and smoother ride, one needs high-quality best BMX shoes for riding, racing, and dirt jumping that strictly adhered to your pedals.
Trust us, picking good BMX shoes from top BMX shoe brands that makes your feet comfortable and comfy for riding all day long. Similarly, you need to have your long-lasting shoes and match your high-quality BMX bike.
Want to know more about the benefits of wearing good BMX shoes?
- They enhance your self-confidence. You hear me right; the relationship between your shoes and confidence is unmatchable. You are so wearing your Best BMX shoes while riding can boost your energy for longer and help you try the new BMX tricks or stunts that looked hard.
- You get influence by your favorite pro BMX rider. To be like them, you must initiate with their footsteps. Putting on the best BMX shoes from different BMX shoe brands will be an excellent start for this long journey.
- To choose the best shoes for BMX will be your best investment that motivates you to keep you on the right track.
Are you still confused on picking up your first best BMX shoes? Or are you interested in getting an expert opinion about what are the best BMX shoes of top BMX shoe brands?
Don’t worry; we are here to help you out:
Let’s dig into the best BMX shoes 2020 collection that holds all the essential essence to satisfy your craving. These are the best shoes to ride BMX Bike that are always available and high in demand.
You may also interested in:
TOP 5 BEST BMX SHOES
1. DC Men’s Pure Action Shoes – best bmx shoes for racing
If you are looking for one BMX shoe brands that cover all the requirements for being one of the best BMX shoes, then it must be DC Shoes, due to the high quality and comfortable features, this DC shoes Men’s Shoes Pure has made its way to our list of best BMX shoes. Specially made for your BMX pedal and padding, they have a sleek and straightforward design.
These are the highlighted features of this fantastic classic beauty:
- Upper leather Durability: the durability will ensure you enjoy your BMX bike ride for a longer time. Investing in these BMX shoes won’t stress you to head to the market.
- Rubber Sole: This feature gives excellent flexibility and grip while riding BMX bikes.
- Ample padding: the ample padding always give you a guarantee of comfort. Regardless of the distance, you might cover your BMX bike.
- Breathable mesh lining for air circulation all around the foot
- The rubber outsole is abrasion resistance, a sign of durability.
- Suede upper for easier maintenance
- Foam padded collar and tongue to help improve on support and comfort
- Available in a multi-color. Giving one choice to choose the shoes on their personal preference
- Received few complaints regarding pressure on the top of the foot. However, thick socks or loosening laces can avoid this issue.
- You might find the size a little bit misleading by putting an exact measurement of your foot to avoid the mess.
2. Five Ten Women’s Freerider Bike Shoe – best bmx shoes for brakeless
The next top BMX shoe brand on our best BMX shoe list is Five Ten. They have their fantastic range of BMX sneakers and footwear for BMX bike racing, wing-suit flying, rock climbing, kayaking, and so on.
But today we will focus on Five Ten Women’s Freerider Bike shoes; this high-friction designed is solely based on bringing comfort to your foot for riding BMX bikes.
Hence, the moment you fit your foot into these BMX shoes, you will feel the difference. Wearing them brings joy and comfort at the same time. The combination of these sturdy constructions comprises polyester mesh and suede leather. Moreover, the outsole has a durable rubber that holds deep patterns that help you control your BMX bike pedals while ridingBMX. Additionally, with shock absorption at outsole and soft cushioning features enable you to protect your feet
- Suede leather
- Rubber sole
- Cushioning properties
- Breathable mesh lining
- Polyester mesh
- Excellent shock absorption
- Nubuck and mesh upper
- BMX-inspired shoe
- You might find the size a little bit misleading, however, by putting an exact measurement of your foot to avoid the mess.
- Also, a few complaints regarding pressure on the top of the foot: however, thick socks or loosening laces can avoid this issue.
3. Shimano SH-AM500 – best bmx shoes for racing
Shimano Brand finally made its way to our first list through Shimano SH-AM500 Cycling Shoes. This brand has a fantastic variety of the best BMX shoes or sneakers you ever viewed. Hence, one can roll over their eyes by exploring their unique styles and designs. Having the most incredible design helps you having full control of your bike.
They have the most durable feature, along with sturdy synthetic leather. This feature enables those to walk into your shoes for a more extended period. Additionally, when it comes to the outsole, they have rubber to maximize the protection of shoes and feet. For an amazingly fast and smooth ride, the outsole has deeper threads. This outsole also holds” grip-ability” by having the enhanced shank plates and stiff glass reinforcement.
These BMX sneaker shoes have a fully padded tongue that makes your feet more fully comfortable. Plus, on the upper-front section, holds the hook and loops straps that are secured with laces will protect and support your foot from getting caught in your bike chain.
- Tough synthetic leather
- Asymmetric mid-top design
- Hook and loop single strap design
- Rubber outsole for foot protection
- Padded tongue to increase comfort
- Rubber sole for ultra-grip
- Black color gets hot in the summer sun.
4. DC Men’s Spartan High WC SE – best bmx shoes for racing
Once again, we have DC shoes in this list, but this time its Men’s Spartan HI WC SE Sneaker shoe. These are the best shoes for BMX riding who always want high-quality BMX shoes at a reasonable price. This shoe has an impressive design that has a performance-driven retro profile. This elevated ankle design has exceptional traction, sufficient padding, and plenty of ventilation that makes these shoes a darling option.
Particularly this DC shoe has a resilient and soft upper section that is made up of high-quality canvas, leather, and nubuck. Manufacturers finely join these materials to make these shoes more durable. The outsole has a gum rubber feature with “Pill” thread patterns that will enhance the ultimate traction. Having a cushioned footbed makes you feel more comfortable even on long rides. A fully padded cover, along with a lightweight mesh tongue, will make your foot comfier. You can also say that this is one of the best cheap BMX shoes for riders.
- Shaft measures about 4.5-inch from arch
- Rubber sole
- Padded cushioned cover
- Adjustable circumference
- Some complaints on design have been marked that include Narrow shoes at the front side and can easily slide off from the back.
5. Exustar E-SB740: – Best bmx shoes for dirt jumping
Last but not least, brand Exustar finally made its way to our list. For all those riders who want stability on BMX pedals while riding the bike, Exustar E-SB740 BMX Shoe can be the best option for dirt jumping. So good news for all the adventure folks, these shoes have proven the reliability and durability test, especially while performing demanding BMX tricks. Hence you can wear them with confidence and enjoy your BMX ride, perform tricks, and impress people.
These are the highlighted features for these good bmxing shoes:
- Suede leather enhances the durability of the shoe, along with it, makes you more efficient.
- Ankle protection with PU upper safety feature ensures that your ankle is safe, especially during fall or any other mishap while pedaling.
- Breathable Nylon Mesh helps during long rides while ensuring the circulation of air around the feet.
- Lightweight enables you to pedal for a longer time.
- Washable EVA insole maintain the cleanliness
- Robust and sturdy make, ideal for men that love extended rides on their bikes
- A perfect blend of strap fasteners and lades to provide an outstanding grip to your feet
- Rubber soles for better management
- Flexible enough and can fit into several feet, shapes, and sizes.
- The suede is quite too thin. However, this is a feature that can be compensated with the provided substantial cushioning on the other parts of shoes
- There are no color options available for this design, but one can keep them as black, which is always appealing and universal.
We know, investing in good BMX shoes could upset your budget, and sometimes these hundred dollar shoes directly affect your affordability. However, wearing good BMX shoes is critically essential. So, trust us buying the best BMX shoes can be a significant saving. You can rely on them for many years and use them for longer rides. Our top BMX shoe list has carefully picked up the shoes that have a durable, sturdy design. You will have the feel of comfort-ability and protection for your feet.
We have the shoe combination for our beginner to advance level riders by keeping the price reasonable and without surpassing the quality. So everyone can enjoy the hustle free comfortable ride for a longer time. Bookmark this list, scroll them, and spot your favorite shoe anytime, anywhere you want. To see the difference in your before and after ride shop it as your topmost priority.
The Best BMX Shoe Brands:
Here is our list of good BMX shoe Brands, sorted based on material, outsole, weight, and padding. These are the top BMX shoe brands for riding, dirt jumping, and racing BMX Bike is given below:
- DC Shoes
- Five Ten
- DC Shoes
Frequently Asked Questions
You may also interested in: